• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Beta Key zu verschenken, Quiz lösen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Constricting Ring

Sir Gorash

Eerie Shrine

Warlord of Blood

Holy Shield of the Mammal
kaufbar bei wirt mit charackterlvl nur 21

Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Sir Gorash

Eerie Shrine

Warlord of Blood

kaufbar bei wirt mit charackterlvl 18-21

Man darf einfach einen neuen Post machen. Aber sich nicht vor andere Leute schieben und deren Antworten klauen.

Bis jetzt alles sehr gute Antworten, aber keiner hat alle 6 richtig. 5 richtige hab ich schon erspät glaub ich ^^

Vielleicht nennst du die 5 richtigen und der erste der die letzte 6. richtig hat gewinnt ;)

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Sir Gorash

Eerie Shrine

Warlord of Blood

kaufbar bei wirt mit charackterlvl 21

1 . "Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us the down there to find the lost prince...bastard led us into a trap. Now everyone is dead---killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

2. Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie Shrines

5. Obsidian Lords

6. Holy Shield of the Mammal
Kann man nur von lvl 18-21 kaufen (von Wirt)

Frage 1: Please, listen to me. The ArchBishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest...

Frage 2: Obsidian Ring of Zodia

Frage 3: Sir Gorash

Frage 4:Enchanted Shrine

Frage 5: Soul Burners und Advocates

Frage 6: Holy Shield of Mammal

Dieser kack Ring, den hab ich nie dropen sehen -.-

Man darf einfach einen neuen Post machen. Aber sich nicht vor andere Leute schieben und deren Antworten klauen.

Bis jetzt alles sehr gute Antworten, aber keiner hat alle 6 richtig. 5 richtige hab ich schon erspät glaub ich ^^

:eek2: Jetzt bin ich verwirrt, war sicher ich hätte alles richtig bis auf den Ring.. xD

OMG, so viele Antworten so schnell :lol:

Ich hab schon ganz viel richtiges gesehen, aber hab jetzt total den Überblick verloren. Vielleicht ist auch schon ein Gewinner dabei, gebt mir einfach ein bisschen Zeit alles genau durchzuschaun.

Viele haben 5 richtige. Schaut euch eure Antworten nochmal an und lest die Fragen genau durch, ihr dürft nochmal posten! Ich mach mich jetzt mal auf die Suche obs schon nen Gewinner gibt.

1. Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

3. Sir Gorash

4. Enchanted Shrine

5. Seelenverbrennerin im Höllenmodus (Soulburner)

6. Holy Shield of the Mammal beim Wirt kaufbar um Level 20

lease, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Black Mushroom

3.Monstertyp

4.Eerie

5)Obsidian Lords, Soul Burners, Advocates auf Hell Difficulty

6)Holy Shield of the Mammal

1. Please, listen to me. The ArchBishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest...

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie Shrines

5. Obsidian Lords

Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us the down there
to find the lost prince...bastard led us into a trap. Now everyone
is dead---killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find
this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

2. Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac oder Amulet auch

3. Lachdanan, Sir Gorash

4. Enchanting Shrine, da Magic gecapped ist

5. Advocates auf Hell oder Blood Lords

6. Holy Shield of the Mammal möglich, dazu muss man Wirt aber sehr oft besuchen auf lvl18-21 und hat im Endeffekt auch nur bis zu 4 AC mehr.

please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Black Mushroom

3.Monstertyp

4.Eerie

5)Obsidian Lords, Soul Burners, Advocates auf Hell Difficulty

6)Holy Shield of the Mammal

1. Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us the down there
to find the lost prince...bastard led us into a trap. Now everyone
is dead---killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find
this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

2. Obsidian ring of the zodiac

3. Steel Lord

4. Eerie "Knowledge and wisdom at the cost of self" +2 Magic

5. Advocates auf Hell oder Blood Lords

6. Holy shield oft the mammal

Constricting Ring

Sir Gorash

Eerie Shrine

Warlord of Blood

kaufbar bei wirt mit charackterlvl 18-21

1. Please, listen to me. The ArchBishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest...

3. Sir Gorash

4. Enchanted Shrines

5. Obsidian Lords

1."Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

2. Obsidian Ring of Zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie Shrine

5. Soul Burners

6. Holy Shield of the Mammel kaufbar von Writ wenn man 18 bis 21 ist

Ich sag einfach mein zweiter Post ist meine korrigierte Antwort mit den Lösungen aus meinem ersten. :P

Ansonsten hab ich keinen Plan was falsch sein könnte... :/ ^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1."Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

2. Obsidian Ring of Zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie Shrine

5. Frost Charger

6. Holy Shield of the Mammel kaufbar von Writ wenn man 18 bis 21 ist

1) Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us

into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and

slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

2) Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

3) Sir Gorash

4) Eerie-Shrine

5) warlord of blood

6) holy shield of the mammal

denke mal zu spät ^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben