• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Beta Key zu verschenken, Quiz lösen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
1."Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

2. Obsidian Ring of Zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie Shrine

5. Blackstorm

6. Holy Shield of the Mammel kaufbar von Writ wenn man 18 bis 21 ist

1. Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us the down there
to find the lost prince...bastard led us into a trap. Now everyone
is dead---killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find
this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

2. Obsidian ring of the zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Eerie "Knowledge and wisdom at the cost of self" +2 Magic

5. Advocates auf Hell oder Blood Lords

6. Holy shield oft the mammal

please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Black Mushroom

3.Monstertyp

4.Eerie

5)Obsidian Lords, Soul Burners, Advocates auf Hell Difficulty

6)Holy Shield of the Mammal, zu kaufen beim Wirt zwischen lvl 18 und 21

1: Please, listen to me. The ArchBishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest...

2: Obsidian ring of the zodiac

3: Sir Gorash

4: Eerie Shrine

5: Obsisdian Lords

6: Holy Shield of the Mammal can only be purchased when your character is levels 18-21, from Wirt

Also so weit ich das grad beurteilen kann, heisst unser Gewinner Ranker

Ich geb noch keine Garantie und schau alle noch mal durch, abe es sieht sehr gut für ihn aus. ;)

Ein paar Erläuterungen:

1) War einfach

2) Den Black Mushroom kann man nicht ausrüsten, und der Constricting Ring steigert keine Attribute

3) Den haben die meisten richtig

4) Ein Eerie Shrine hilft nichts wenn man schon am Magic-Cap ist

5) Der Warlord of Blood ist ein Unique

6) Hätte nicht gedacht das das so schnell geht ^^

Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Sir Gorash

Eerie Shrine

Soul Burner auf Hell

Holy Shield of the Mammal, muss bei wirt auf charlevel 18-21 geshoppt werden

"Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

Obsidian ring of the zodiac

Sir Gorash

Enchanted Shrine

Blood Lord

Holy Shield of the Mammal , Wiret Shoppen

Frage 1: Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

Frage 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Frage 3: Sir Gorash

Frage 4: enchanted shrines

Frage 5: obsidian lords

Frage 6: Holy Shield of the Mammal Kann man nur bei Wirt kaufen wenn man Level 18-21 ist.

@ Diavolo

Du warst super schnell und ganz nah dran, aber Blood Lords gibt es erst in Diablo 2, leider noch nicht in Teil 1.

Erst jetzt gesehend as auch gefragt war wie man ans Schild kommt, jetzt müsste alles richtig sein. xD

Aber das mit dem Schrein war etwas irre führend, das du vom Magiccap ausgehst hast du nirgends erwähnt?

Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest...

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

Sir Gorash

Enchanted Shrine

Soul Burner auf Hell

Holy Shield of the Mammal, muss bei wirt auf charlevel 18-21 geshoppt werden

1) Please, listen to me. The ArchBishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... killed by a demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this butcher and slay him so that our souls may finally rest...
2)Obsidian Ring of Zodiac
3)Sir Gorash
4)Purifying Spring
5)Soul Burner
6)Holy Shield of the Mammal Kann man nur bei Wirt finden/kaufen wenn man Level 18-21 ist.

ist es jetzt egal, ob man geschrieben hat, wo man das Schild herbekommt? Weil einige habens gemacht, einige nicht. ^^

aber wieso constricting ring ??? der gibt doch nur resi und zieht leben ab, also kein attri bonus

Erst jetzt gesehend as auch gefragt war wie man ans Schild kommt, jetzt müsste alles richtig sein. xD

Aber das mit dem Schrein war etwas irre führend, das du vom Magiccap ausgehst hast du nirgends erwähnt?

Nur ein einziger Schreintyp war den Helden beim Zauberleveln auf Dauer nützlich.

Von welchem "zauberhaften Schrein" ist hier die Rede?

Ohh, Ranker ist es doch nicht, er hat den Constricting Ring, das hab ich übershen, sry!

Na dann geht die Suche wohl weiter...

Ich glaub ihr könnt aufhören.

1."Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he led us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead... Killed by a Demon he called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this this Butcher and slay him, so that our souls may finally rest..."

2. Obsidian Ring of Zodiac

3. Sir Gorash

4. Enchanted

5. Breakspine

6. Holy Shield of the Mammel kaufbar von Writ wenn man 18 bis 21 ist

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben