• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Im Singleplayer 2Fpa möglich

D00MH4MM3R

Punkte Reaktionen
Hallo liebe Amazonen:hy:

nachdem ich mich nun verstärkt im Singleplayer auslebe, stellte sich nach einem Fund eines 5%Ampfly Bogens die Frage, ob im Singleplayer dieser 2fpa > 3 fpa Bug eine Rolle spielt.

http://planetdiablo.eu/tips/guides/showguide.php?guideid=319&page=1

Da steht, dass der Server ein Problem mit 2 fpa hat (battlenet) oder einfach nur Programm selbst?

Vielen Dank!:hy:

Der Fehler wurde mithilfe von Tests im SP gefunden. Beantwortet das deine Frage? :>

Stell dir folgende Situation vor, ich habe den Text nicht genau verstanden:
Hi Bowazon room,

After testing some speed mechanics for werewolf barbs and werebear assassins, I was inspired to test Strafe and NextDelay. Following is a test run in single player with modded items, with strange results.

I equipped an amazon with a very fast IAS setup. Rogue's Bow (WSM -10) with a total of 140% IAS: 50 on the bow, Andariel's Visage (20), Cat's Eye (20), Goldwrap (10), Laying of Hands (20), Twitchthroe (20). This should easily get to the fastest possible Strafe breakpoints. I gave the amazon 18 hard points in Strafe, for a total of 20 including +2 from the helm. This results in a minimum 7-arrow Strafe against single targets.

I edited Monstats.txt to create a similar setup to onderduiker's usual testing package, with the relevant bits being that Zombies are immovable (Velocity and Run = 0), hittable (AC = 0), and immune to all types of damage. Levels.txt was also edited to remove non-Zombies from the Blood Moor on Hell difficulty.

I equipped the amazon with a modded charm with 100% CTC Level 1 Teeth On Striking, and here's where our strange story begins. Check this screenshot:

http://www.dos486.com/misc/strafetest.jpg

A single 7-arrow Strafe cycle spawned FIVE instances of the CTC Teeth! Since Strafe has a NextDelay of 4, this should be impossible. Because of the 4-frame NextDelay, there should be 4 frames inbetween each collision, or 17 frames from the first collision to the fifth. Yet a 7-arrow Strafe at x/2 speed takes only 13 frames from the first arrow to the last. There should be no way the last arrow is late enough to hit on frame 17 to score the fifth hit.

This behavior is consistent with Strafe actually operating at x/3 frames server-side, even though the client displays it as x/2 frames. If Strafe is x/3, then the seventh arrow is fired on frame 19. That's slow enough to be able to score five hits and CTC effects (but not six, that would happen on frame 21.) Also, this isn't visible in the single screenshot, but there is a very noticeable time lag where the fifth CTC effect triggers long after the last arrow appears to hit the zombie. This interval is somewhere around 1/3 to 1/4 second, consistent with the 7th Strafe arrow coming out 7 frames later than the client graphics seem to indicate.

I then equipped the amazon with Goldstrike Arch (WSM 10, 50% IAS) and no other IAS sources (and replaced the helm with Harlequin to keep Strafe at slvl 18+2=20.) This configuration should be an x/3 frame Strafe by all known gauges. In this configuration, the behavior of CTC Teeth was the same as in the previous configuration: five triggers. And there was no time lag between the last visible arrow collision and the last CTC effect.

Following is a link to download the single player character to try for yourself. My modded monstats.txt and levels.txt are included if you want to test against immovable invincible zombies on the Blood Moor. (To use them, copy to data\global\excel under the Diablo 2 directory, and run Diablo II.exe with command line parameters -direct -txt .)

So das bedeutet nun was?

Da steht kurzgesagt das in einem Test im Singleplayer mithilfe eines Charms mit 100% Chance auf Zähne auf Treffer und einem unbeweglichen + unverwundbaren Einzelgegner der Beschuss mit einem 2 und einem 3 FPA Setup, unter Berücksichtigung des Next-Hit-Delays von Strafe, die gleichen Ergebnisse lieferte.

Somit ist 2fpa nur optisch nicht Spieltechnisch möglich mit Strafe, sowohl Bnet als auch SP.

Tolle Wurst!:motz: Und ich hatte die Hoffnung mal eine 2-fpa Ama in SinglePlayer spielen zu können. :cry:

Gut Danke; Blutkehle...

Singleplayer benutzt auch eine Client-Serverarchitektur nur halt nicht mit dem Blizzardserver. In dem Fall bist du Client sowie Server in einem.

Und woher hat der unverwundbare Zombie Schaden erlitten :confused:
strafetest.jpg

Der ist nicht unverwundbar, sondern nur Immun gegen Magic, Light, Fire, Cold, Psn und Phys.

Vermutlich OW irgendwo auf der Ausrüstung.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Scheint wirklich OW zu sein, man beachte die größere Blutlache neben dem Zombie.

Zurück
Oben