• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Prioritäten der itemStats eines Inferno-Barbs

##Final Note on Resistance/Armor: There's a bit more to the whole thing that just that.

First, 1 resistance is basically always better than 1 armor, obviously. And 1 int is worth 0.1 resistance, so 10int > 1 armor.
Second, how good resistance/int is versus armor depends on your current armor and resistance. So don't necessarily stack one to the detriment of the other.
The more Armor you have the better resistance becomes.
The more resistance you have the better Armor becomes, relative to each other.

Now comes the question: which is better for me specifically? Well, it should be possible to tell how much armor is worth 1 resistance point. I have put together a matrix with Armor running across the top and Resistance running down the side, find where your armor and resistance intersect and it should tell you how many points of armor equal 1 point of resistance.

Resistance vs Armor Matrix:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ag4BdvmMzezudEFJTUpBYU54aFZCX3JlcHhqSVhwOEE&output=html

For me personally, my character's res/armor ratio is about 20. So if I have to choose between 500 armor and 20 resistance, I will choose the armor.
Quelle: The Myth of Diminshing Returns on Armor

Der Link ist relevant, dort seht ihr wie viel Rüstung ein Punkt Resistenz wert ist bei gegebenen Werten.

Zurück
Oben