• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

[Story] Garoth's Tale

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
"Nice one centurion! Like it, Like it!

But where's the rest? How does it continue?

Don't you dare let us wait for a sequel...

Although I'll need to read it again, I found one tiny mistake:

----------------------------------------------------
"The armed Rogue put her bow away. Her companion drew a dagger and charged at the stranger from behind. He whirled around and landed a blow right on the Sister’s chin; the snap of breaking bones was only briefly interrupted by a pained cry as the Rogue was thrown backwards.
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not quite sure, but if you break someones neck doesn't he/she does not make any sound?

Well now, I'm gonna read on now and I guess you continue as well

Oh my, a reply :eek: First off, I'm very glad indeed you liked it :)

soulfiend schrieb:
But where's the rest? How does it continue?

Don't you dare let us wait for a sequel...
Well, as I said this was written some seven years ago. For various reasons I ended up abandoning the story after that last chapter, mostly because I ran out of ideas :p
As I'm currently working on one and a half new D2-related tales, I really can't see myself revisiting this one. The entire premise doesn't really appeal to me anymore, I'm afraid. Sorry :(

Although I'll need to read it again, I found one tiny mistake:
I'm not quite sure, but if you break someones neck doesn't he/she does not make any sound?
Do note that it doesn't actually say it's her neck that breaks :angel: It is implied, of course. I can't recall exactly what I was thinking there; the scene as a whole strikes me as somewhat poorly thought-out nowadays anyway, and in dire need of being rewritten. (Attacking some stranger with a dagger? Worst Rogue ever!) Which of course won't happen. Probably. ;)

Rettung vor Forenlöschung :top:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben