• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Thread für: Fun Pics - Links - Clips etc

Das ist mal genial!

edit: Verdammte WErbung :(

Mattel, joining in the feeding frenzy for Potter-related toys, released "Harry Potter's Nimbus 2000 Broom." Mattel could not offer a broom that actually flies, so they settled for making it vibrate. Listed on Amazon, the initial customer reviews were a treasure trove of lulz. Though Amazon has since replaced them with dull reviews that say only that the broom is boring and not appealing to boys, the first reviews have been carefully preserved on many web sites.

* This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.
* I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.
* My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! :)
* Well it's Christmas time and I need a gift for my 6YR son. He's a big Harry Potter fan, maybe too much. I keep trying to get him into Hockey or anything else a man should be doing, but instead he'd rather be riding a broom around the living room making swooshing sounds, pissing me off when I'm trying to watch football. Anyways the gift seems to be a big hit. It does vibrate, and goes through batteries rather fast. Even my 14 yr old daughter likes to play with the broom. She likes to play with the broom when were not around or late at night. I think she gets embarrassed when we find it in her room, but I can understand, she doesn't want anyone knowing she plays with her little brothers toys. With a few batteries and a flick of a switch, my Son and daughter can get carried off to Harry Potter Fantasy land..

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Harry_Potter

<3 Encyclopedia Dramatica

evolution2.gif

Wahrscheinlich kennt ihr das schon, aber egal :)
Maps.Google.de
Dort als Ziel New York und Start Berlin
Danach Punkt 40 näher betrachten :D

Es geht um die Beschreibung .. schau mal was da unter Punkt 40 steht ;)

Schwimmen sie 5,5k kilometer durch den Atlantik

:lol:

hat das schonmal jemand probiert?^^

destrution schrieb:
Schwimmen sie 5,5k kilometer durch den Atlantik

:lol:

hat das schonmal jemand probiert?^^

Durch den ärmelkanal schwimmen regelmässig mal welche.

Atlantik ist natürlich unmöglich. Aber da gabs welche die durchgerudert sind, auch ne Leistung !

Zurück
Oben