• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Party?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hackfleisch_pvp schrieb:
@yuan:

well, the big question remains: why did u do something like 8-10h of csing a day? which kind of satisfaction did u get from being the #1 classic char worldwide by using mh and other stuff?
and why should the reasons for this desire be gone suddenly?

dont get me wrong: I personally will give everyone who changes in the long-term a fair chance. but until u actually show that u changed ppl will jugde u by the mistakes u made.....

at the beginning it was fun to play with mates. the support was great and the exp speed was fantastic. but then (9x) it was only work. and i got a rl work too. others form hfc too. much months i played like a zombie. cs cscscscscscscscs.

i want to say somethin about my bnet past: i dont repent anything. im 27 and i got a wonderful life atm. when u got a wonderful time, you repent nothing. u think you did all right to become such a good way of life.

it seems im not desired on this realm. but hopefully u change your opinion to become bnet friends.

> do me a favoir and translate your posts. its seems youre interesting in your opinion

How about translating your posts for us?

If you want any attention at all (which you lost instantly by using the HFC tag) then try to express yourself in English and not in 1337.

Thanks for your cooperation and good luck with the Lord of Destruction (hint: not the extension).

@CRiShCrAsH:
klar, englisch zu können hilft einem extrem viel wenn man einen deutschen post verstehen will.
(knowing english don't help you to understand german)

@yuan:
[b]"[/b]-Grishnak-[b]"[/b] schrieb:
did you ever think more than nothing even once in your life?
nearly all hc-player know this guy und if you could read more than one sentence you would get this conclusion from this thread.

"leading cheatuser" means a classicchar nearly at lvl 98 who got onto this position by using maphack, chicken and act5-hack.
yeh, something like that. i didn't pay much attention in english class ^_^

stop talking so much about reallife-stuff, this is d2. having an rl or having none doesn't matter when the question ist "are you a little cheater brat or not". it doesn't bother me if you play 18 hours a day (allthough i don't recommend that), but i don't like it when you cheating thereby.
your life would be as wunderful as it is even if you wouldn't have cheated. you don't think so? when you have a nice gf then you have to say to yourself "ok, a high position on the ladder isn't importent" and not "oh, less time to play, let's cheat".
repenting a mistake is never an wrong turn and the first step to show your new behavior.
saying that all this cheating wasn't a mistake...well, i think you got this point ;)

sincerely yours

aja der hfc... pöser haxxor. er soll sich halt beweisen, mh is en noob hack, braucht kein knochen. chicken is da schon eher was das mich persönlich auch sehr ankackt, genauso wie a5 hack. aber finds schön für ihn das er sich mit 27 doch noch in die pubertäre phase wagt.

gl to you yuan...

@andy:
hab gehört mit mh kann man beim hot machen 1,2 sek sparen wegen scrollen xD

Corugen schrieb:
@CRiShCrAsH:
klar, englisch zu können hilft einem extrem viel wenn man einen deutschen post verstehen will.
(knowing english don't help you to understand german)

@yuan:

yeh, something like that. i didn't pay much attention in english class ^_^

stop talking so much about reallife-stuff, this is d2. having an rl or having none doesn't matter when the question ist "are you a little cheater brat or not". it doesn't bother me if you play 18 hours a day (allthough i don't recommend that), but i don't like it when you cheating thereby.
your life would be as wunderful as it is even if you wouldn't have cheated. you don't think so? when you have a nice gf then you have to say to yourself "ok, a high position on the ladder isn't importent" and not "oh, less time to play, let's cheat".
repenting a mistake is never an wrong turn and the first step to show your new behavior.
saying that all this cheating wasn't a mistake...well, i think you got this point ;)

sincerely yours

seems you are a nice guy. we've just got differnet views.
but i respect ur opinion and would think about it.

@others: i made this thread with the language english. should i answer in chinese? i dont understand german.

I think english is the right language to use here in this thread!!!

It's waste of time to discuss if we should talk: english , chinese, spanish or whatever. English is the language everybody understands.

Yuan has started this thread, so everbody must give him a chance to understand what u think about him.

that would be nice, ye :>

when anyone can rush me a lil, plz whisp me @ *shufe

someone is faking hfc. his acc is *hfc and hes from germany.
he is not a member. original HFC is *longyuanming.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben