• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Sorc Mana Issues

Mephistonical

Punkte Reaktionen
Hi,

i have big Mana issues and im level 13 and still stucking in act 1. Could anyone who is playing sorc a lot, give me some tips or give me some advices.

Would be nice for me :)

Sounds normal.
One point in Warmth should be mandatory.
Mana pots should be carried around everytime.
Amulets and rings with mana can cure your situation a bit.
The further you travel the better it gets. At the end of normal
difficulty look for four socketed Polearms to get "Insight"-Runeword
for your merc. From then on have fun.

Have you Tried Putting some tir runes in a sword as weapon? Mana after each kill can hello you Cover your Mana.

Unfortunately mana problems for the first 1-4 acts is normal in Diablo2
drinking mana poitions nonstop is the default playstyle
ohne of the things they should have definitely changed in a remaster since its just annoying imo....

So what you do untill you have enough mana = Spam your spells
drink mana potion
spent your gold on buying mana potions not only belt but 50% of invetory full of mana potions
when potions are empty -> port to town and buy new potions....

the only good thing about this is as you progress it will become less and less of a problem

If you got a big hitting aoe spell yet, you can socket tir runes, leaf has one, two more in your helmet and you're at 6 mana per kill.

Try hitting multiple mobs with your big spell, likely fireball or Meteor at your level, you can get a good amount of mana back that way.

It might work even better with Meteor due to the big damage per cast and the casting delay

I use this tactic on a fire druid right now and it works like a charm.

In case you're playing in a group... make sure to get as many manapotions as possible via telekinesis in case you don't want to stand in the midst of things.
Try to get a bigger belt so you can carry more pots as soon as possible. You'll need to add very few points into Str for that but it'll be worth it. Unlike on console which automatically takes potions inside your inventory once your belt is empty, on PC you have to place them into the belt.

You can automatically assign potions to your belt by pressing ctrl or shift and left click the potion. Just try and you'll see.

If you got a big hitting aoe spell yet, you can socket tir runes, leaf has one, two more in your helmet and you're at 6 mana per kill.

Try hitting multiple mobs with your big spell, likely fireball or Meteor at your level, you can get a good amount of mana back that way.

It might work even better with Meteor due to the big damage per cast and the casting delay

I use this tactic on a fire druid right now and it works like a charm.
Meteor on Level 13 ?

At a low level, simply socketing sapphires into a cap and armor (until Stealth armor rw ("TalEth") will help you a lot.

im already Lvl 23 and fillin' my inv with 50% mana potions. i already got tal, eth, el and tir runes dropped but my eq still a bit lazy. im building an blizzard sorc

spirit on lvl 25 helps and an insight merc on 27

grey 4 socks polearm
ral+tir+tal+sol
al farmable at countess in a1

4 socket polearms you can get from act 4
Countress can´t drop Sol-runes in normal

4 socket polearms you can get from act 4
Countress can´t drop Sol-runes in normal
1, ilvl needed for 4 socks is 25-39 so act 4 normal -a5 ancient's way normal
and a1 nightmare until tamo highlands

2. sols can be upgraded from drops,
the countess is simply something that guarantees rune drops

1, ilvl needed for 4 socks is 25-39 so act 4 normal -a5 ancient's way normal
and a1 nightmare until tamo highlands

2. sols can be upgraded from drops,
the countess is simply something that guarantees rune drops
1. You are right, but I meant from act 4 on.
2. would last too long with the Countress

@neithan02: maybe that would be something for you:
(Last Post)

Zurück
Oben