• Herzlich Willkommen!

Nach der Schließung von inDiablo.de wurden die Inhalte und eure Accounts in dieses Forum konvertiert. Ihr könnt euch hier mit eurem alten Account weiterhin einloggen, müsst euch dafür allerdings über die "Passwort vergessen" Funktion ein neues Passwort setzen lassen.

Solltet ihr keinen Zugriff mehr auf die mit eurem Account verknüpfte Emailadresse haben, so könnt ihr euch unter Angabe eures Accountnamens, eurer alten Emailadresse sowie eurer gewünschten neuen Emailadresse an einen Administrator wenden.

Diskussionen, Fragen etc. zum AEC

Ich verstehe eure motivation
ich sehe ebenfalls ein, dass eni auf den _meisten_ charbuilds sinnfrei ist (jetzt mal abgesehen von pvp)
aber zumindest bei chars wie dem boner, hammerdin und stormer muss ich sagen: ja ich habe alle schon gespielt.
sowohl mit vipern, stealth als auch eni.
und, es tut mir leid, aber den chars ist tele ja wirklich toll. klar, es ist nicht nötig, alle kommen auch so durch (aber forti+grief/death sind auf nem fana auch nicht nötig. der kommt auch mti duress und oath _gut_ durch). aber es ist jetzt wirklich angenehmer mit enigma zu spielen.

Rätsel ist, würden wir behaupten, die Rüstung, mit der der Hammadin am meisten Spaß macht.
$
ebenfalls aus dem hammer guide.

wieso, angenommen die eni ist legit, sollte ich sie nicht auf meinen boner/lamerdin/stormer knallen?

Sagt denn jemand etwas dagegen, wenn jemand eine legit Enigma auf einem Hammerdin nutzt?
Du hast so ziemlich genau die 3 Chars rausgesucht, auf denen Enigma wirklich Sinn macht.

eben, genau deshalb. ich sag ja: oft ist es vollkommen unsinnig. aber in den charguides hier steht viper>eni... und das macht mich stutzig

Naja, schadensmäßig stimmt das....
Für einen wirklichen Vergleich muss man eben Teleport mit Schaden vergleichen, und das kann nur jeder für sich machen.
Als Sorcspieler würde ich Teleport als wichtiger ansehen - aber als Sorcspieler spiele ich eh keine Hammerdine *g*. Höchstens mit festgeklemmtem Shift+Maustaste in Übertristram; und da bringt Teleport nichts.

naja stimmt nicht mal schadensmässig wirklich...
enigma build:
eni
20 fc circ/harle
maras/20 fc amu
mages/trangs
spirit
hoto
dualsoj
arach
inv: wayne, bei beiden gleich
kommen wir auf 125 fcr und 14 +skills (man könnte sogar mit herold auf 125 fc, verliert man aber soj und dmit schaden)

viper build:
viper
20 fc circ/harle
5 fc amu
mages/trangs
du ist schon schwerer, aber auch da ist es möglich mit 163 fcr noch
herold
hoto
dualsoj
arach
kommen wir auf 125 fc und 13 +skills und +2 combat

kommen wir schadensmässig auf einen hauch mehr schaden bei der viper variante.
dazu braucht man bei de viper variante weniger dex für mb, dafür muss man mehr str statten => eni build hat mehr life (nicht zuletzt wegen +5%). maxres sind bei beiden kein prob.

beim boner siehts ähnlich aus.
auch da kann man mit 125 fc noch auf maxblock

stormer: kommt bei dem enigma build mit 163 fcr nicht auf maxblok bzw kommt mit mablock nur auf 99 fcr. hier muss man halt entscheiden ob das gewonnene life durch basestr+kein dex gestattet+ tele den fehlenden maxblock aufhebt oder ob man auf 99 fcr bleibt dafür tele+maxblock hat.

Greetings, german forumites!

My german is really quite poor, so I've had a hard time gathering information on a few aspects of AEC;

How much of a clan is AEC? Do you mostly play together with other AEC members or is it just some kind of tag you're wearing to prove that you're VERY strict regarding legitimacy? The reason for me asking this is that you have an MMORPG-sized memberlist :D

Furthermore - how active are you in D2 these days? The activity on this forum seems to have decreased by a lot as opposed to earlier.

Finally, AEC is a cool idea! I share many of the views that you put forward and have been searching players with your opinions for a long time. I have never had much luck finding them, it seems as if there are no similar "clubs" in the english-speaking communities.

Regards,
Thomas

Hello there, Corrupted :).

First of all, AEC sees itself as a pure forum-club, that means, no clan, no playing together under the flag of the club. No tags before charnames, no rules other than to stay legit. It's not forbidden to congregate, though, of course ;).

Active...I recently started to play again (my PC with Hellgate on it crashed). In this forum I am one of the most active members. But many of the old members of AEC are completely inactive, or don't play Diablo II anymore, or just look into the forum from time to time, not bothering to post. It's kind of a problem, I think, whereas some others think it's OK, the club has fulfilled it's intention of just BEING, a constant reminder that there ARE some people who don't want to accept the state of the BNet as it is.

Thanks for the idea and all, redirected to barbMa and the rest of the founders (I am not one of them), and it's nice to see that we attract attention from all around the world :). Where are your from, if I may ask?

Simon

Thanks for your response Simon!

I'm just up north, in Denmark :-)

I have personally not played much LoD on the realm for the past few years, but I gave it a spin at nearly every reset. Season 4 had perfect timing for me as my summer holidays just started so I decided to give it a shot at the ladder race. After about 4-5 days I found myself losing the ladder race to a paladin - solely because he bought himself a duped enigma so he could run CS in the baalruns and get a huge advantage like that...
So I quit after playing a week, going back to my single player chars. There's an international community at a different forum dedicated to legit single players. That was the alternative I found to the dupe-filled mass cheaters battle.net. Quite a lonesome alternative if not for that forum.
After spending hundreds of hours playing SP I got fed up with it. Being legit is the highest priority to me but not at the cost of all company.

So now I am here, searching for the legit communities on battle.net :cool:

I like doing baalruns, just not when 6 out of the other 7 players are wielding either a duped enigma or infinity on their merc...

If you want to PLAY with legit people, I suggest looking over to www.d2info.de. It's the site of the playgroup D.O.U.G., which consists entirely of people playing exclusively with each other, trading group-intern, everything legit. It's quite big, so you can get enough items safe for the really expensive ones (like Highrunes).

It's german, though...but drop me a note if you care to say hello to them, and I will take a look over there and lend you a hand.

Simon

Items are not much of a concern for me, I have learned to find my own :)

I have checked out their forum and it looks good, I'd like to give it a shot. I think i'll post there later today or tomorrow perhaps.

Thanks for your assistance, Simon!

Sorry for the double post. I have now made an introduction thread on their forum. Thanks again Simon! :cool:

Zurück
Oben